- DVS LED Systems will provide a 3-Year manufacturer’s warranty on all LED Video Panels from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is not a service contract, and this warranty does not include maintenance, cleaning or periodic check up. During the period specified above, DVS LED Systems will replace defective parts at its expense with new or refurbished parts, and will absorb all expenses for warranty service and repair labor by reason of defects in material or workmanship with limitation.
- If an exchange is required, item must be returned in original packaging. We reserve the right to replace the product with an improved or model successor if needed. Customer must request a return Authorization number prior to shipping item for exchange.
- Warranty is considered void if any modifications, improper installation, or unauthorized repairs are completed by owner or non-authorized service personnel. Repairs completed by owner or owner’s technical service personnel may be authorized by DVS in a case-by-case circumstance.
- Warranty Does Not Cover Accidental/Intentional Damages incurred by user, Severe Weather, Excessive Water Damage (i.e. submersion), Wind Damage. DVS Advises all IP-Rated panels be insured during outdoor use.
LED Modules: DVS LED Systems will repair and/or replace defective LED modules at its expense bearing all shipping costs for repair or replacement of LED modules for the period specified above. User damage, improper installation or misuse of LED modules are ineligible for warranty replacement. All LED modules are considered as user-replaceable and do not include installation labor of replacement LED modules.
Novastar Warranty: This warranty does not apply to Novastar Control Products purchased through DVS LED Systems. Customer is responsible for registration of Warranty through Novastar directly. All Novastar Products include a 3-Year warranty directly from Novastar.